We are providing Online English User Manual and Video on our website.
The machine includes five Cartridges (1.5mm,3.0mm,4.5mm,8mm,13mm),
each cartridge can be shot about 10,000 shots!!
Cartridges (1.5mm 3.0mm 4.5mm) for Face and Neck lifting and wrinkle removal.
Cartridges(1.5mm 3.0mm 4.5mm 8.0mm 13.0mm) for Face and Neck lifting and also can do body slimming.
Read Manual and Watch Video
The penetration depth of cartridge according to skin:
1.5mm-: Used to transmit high-energy focused ultrasound to the epidermis tissue, the ultrasound to penetrate the skin to a depth of 1.5mm, is responsible for activating the skin epidermis in thinner tissue. such as eye zone.
3.0mm:- The ultrasound to penetrate the skin to a depth of 3.0mm, is responsible for activating the skin`s dermal layer of collagen, effectively enhance the effect of the consolidation of the outline, but also improve large pores and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. targeted to chin, chest.
4.5mm-: used to transmit high- energy focused ultrasound to the skin, subcutaneous tissue, the ultrasound, to penetrate the skin to a depth of 4.5mm, direct subcutaneous SMAS layer targeted to thicker skin, such as cheeks, neck, etc.
13.0/8.0mm-: high intensity focused ultrasound activating in depth of 13mm/8.0mm. targeted to thicker skin, such as thighs, buttocks.
welcome to order what you need, If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Thanks.
Handle and cartridges
Advantages of the Classic HIFU
- The main advantage of this classic HIFU is software-generated imagery. As you place the cartridge, the screen will show you roughly which areas of the face, neck and body you can treat with that particular cartridge. This feature helps beginners to work safely.
- With the changes of a cartridge, the screen will show the areas with the number of total lines to be delivered on each area
- Consumable costs is quite low as the cartridge price is comparatively low.
- Each cartridge can deliver 10000 lines of shot
- This device allows to control the level of energy in advanced power setting