- Editing Videos Daily using Sony Vegas. This is an ongoing task required for this position. All raw videos are provided.
- Website Development in WordPress. Proficiency in Word Press is required.
- Content creation on WordPress. Therefore excellent writing skills are required. All type of content is required to be created on WordPress including case studies. To see examples visit VoltaicPlasma.com
- Marketing Pictures creation using various software packages.
- Email Marketing and SMS marketing campaigns creation.
- Manuals and technical files writing.
- VAT Return and bookkeeping.
- ISO 13485 implementation.
- Working hours 9 hours a day 6 days a week. Overtime may be required at times.
- PROBLEM SOLVING ATTITUDE IS A MUST!
About the candidate:
He/She must have an own computer, be willing to learn fast and happy to undertake several challenges. This is a small and growing organisation, therefore, the duties are several and subject to change. Be creative in
This position is eligible for the golden contributor scheme.
How to get delegate access to godaddy.
Quantity and quality of Daily Work
the candidate has to produce daily output in terms of new content, new edited videos, New pictures solved problems etc. The concept of output is very important because the productivity is measured by quantity and quality of daily content published within the working day.
These are the minimum requirements.
Publishing a full case study including full video editing and publishing within one working day.
Alternatively publishing minimum 2 to 3 high-quality edited videos per day.
Alternatively, produce original high-quality minimum 2000 words original web content within one day.
Available at home during working hours 9 hours a day 6 days a week. Working hours from 9 am to 8 pm with one and half hour launch break.
If the quality of work falls below the minimum standards, overtime is required to achieve the objective.
Two daily reports are mandatory, one before the lunch break and one before the end of each working day. In both cases a report of the work produced within the day has to be submitted,
Holidays or days off
Every Sunday or another day chosen by the employee during the week. One extra day off of choice of the employee per month. In case of too many breaks in a raw the employee has to make up for the time off in the immediate future. It is advisable to plan ahead and work on the days off in advance before taking extra time off. For example, if you are travelling in a couple of months and you need time off, you may want to work during your weekly day off and do not take a day off a during the month to accumulate extra days off.