The Micro-PicoSecond laser is a high-end laser device that uses the most advanced laser technology in the world and is the most popular instrument in the beauty market.
- With high homogeneity of light spots, uniform energy distribution, consistency of treatment effect, and more secure.
- For all exogenous and endogenous pigments, the effect is more significant
- Short pulse width, with a dedicated laser bar in the industrial field, higher peak power, crushing pigment more thoroughly.
- Intelligent water temperature control system: Avoid water temperature is too high, damage the handle.
- The unique shape design and color match make the product more beautiful and fashionable.
Using the laser’s high-energy instantaneous emission, the irradiated pigment particles absorb energy instantly and break up. Some of them become tiny particles and are excreted. Some of them are swallowed by human macrophages and excreted through the lymphatic system to remove pigment. Because the normal tissue absorbs less laser light at a specific wavelength of the instrument and does not harm normal tissue, it preserves the integrity of the cell frame and never forms a scar. This is a treatment safety that cannot be compared in any other place. To the greatest extent, it guarantees that customers will not suffer from post-treatment complications.
- Remove stubborn pigment
- Remove scar pigment
- Remove tattoo
- Whitening skin
- Skin rejuvenation
Laser Type: ND:YAG Solid Laser
Laser Wavelength: 1064nm、532nm、755nm
Working frequency: 1–10Hz (Adjustable)
Pulse Width: 6ns
Screen: 10.4-inch true color touch screen
Shell material: ABS plastic + metal
Imput Power: 1200W
Supply voltage: AC220V;AC110V(Customized)
- Operator requirementsThe operator of the instrument should be familiar with laser expertise and should be used by trained professionals.
- Display control panel and key functions
Boot into the self-test interface, click the green button, as shown:
Go to the operation interface as shown in the picture.
Step 2 explaination
- 755,1064,532,1320 display
- Add energy
- Reduce energy
- Engineering expansion port
- Mode switching
- Increase frequency
- Reduce Frequency
Laser probe introduction
1064 laser tip: 1-10 adjustable spot, effectively eliminate dark tattoos, tattoo eyebrows, lips, eyeliner, and traumatic pigmentation and freckles.
532 laser tip: 1-10 adjustable spot, suitable for the treatment of red or tan tattoos, tattoo eyebrows, 5 lip lines, eyeliner. And can effectively fade the red or brown birthmark and various types of shallow spots. Focusable.
755 Tip: The sunburn, freckles, chloasma, age spots, dry spots, dermis spots, and other stubborn stains. Red and black and so on.
1320: Skin rejuvenation, shrink pores.
- Cleansing milk to clean the skin, remove the patient’s jewelry. Such as necklaces, earrings, and other reflective objects.
- cleansing milk clears supine position, doctors and patients are wearing protective glasses, disinfect the patient’s facial skin, according to their skin, skin sensitivity, skin lesions and the depth of the skin to adjust the energy clean skin, remove the patient’s jewelry. Such as necklaces, earrings, and other reflective objects
- During the treatment, the physician holds the output of the laser machine and vertically illuminates the surface of the skin. The test is performed with the skin in front of the ear for 2-3 shots. The local reaction is observed for 3-5 minutes. The energy density gradually increases from low to high, and the skin is mild. Redness is the degree. Honeycomb Micro-Pico laser treatment process
- Then sweeping the full range of vertical and horizontal at a uniform speed, the lesion area to strengthen the fire, a total of 2-3 times. The deeper the skin color, the lower the energy density. The lighter the skin, the lighter the energy density.
- After the pico laser treatment, because the skin repair process is starting up, and at the same time, in order to prevent the recurrence of the affected area, melanin deposition, etc. it is necessary to prevent sun exposure. When you are going out, you need to prepare sun shades, apply sunscreen and avoid any form of exogenous substances to stimulate the wound (such as alcohol and cosmetics containing alcohol) to avoid crowding and pressure. Avoid eating sensitive foods (such as celery, leeks, parsley, etc.) and photosensitive drugs. Patients with sensitive skin should not eat fast foods because that causes skin allergies.
- After the laser due to increased absorption capacity of the skin, faster metabolism, some patients may have dry skin and water shortages, so postoperative skincare must be carried out to add enough water and nutrition. Some patients may have localized redness after surgery and usually disappear on 24-72 hours without treatment. Very few patients may have crust and purpura. This phenomenon will fall off and disappear within 2 weeks. Keep the wound dry and clean during this period.
The two treatments should be spaced about 1-2 months so that the crushed pigment particles have enough time to be absorbed.
In most cases, multiple treatments are required to obtain a satisfactory result. The number of treatments for a specific patient consists of the concentration, depth of the pigment in the affected area, the composition of the pigment, the dose of laser light used in each treatment, and the absorption of pigment particles by macrophages in the patient and other factors determine. Exogenous pigments have to be treated more than 3 times, and endogenous pigments must be treated more than 5 times to obtain satisfactory results. A few patients still have unsatisfactory results after repeated treatments.
- Patients with dark skin, when using this device, the absorption of the laser light by the skin pigments of the skin will cause slight damage to the epidermis. It is recommended to use the device after skin whitening.
- After laser treatment, the skin will appear red, subcutaneous bleeding and inflammatory reactions, frozen after treatment site, and use of cream to prevent burns and scars.
- For some pigments containing metal ions (such as iron ions), black chemical substances (such as ferrous oxide) that are not easily absorbed after laser irradiation cause the color of the treatment site to darken, which is caused by the different pigment composition, not the instrument. The quality of the problem itself.
- The treatment site should be kept clean and dry after treatment to avoid infection.
- Scabs appear after treatment and should be detached on their own to prevent the bruising caused by artificial force.
- It is forbidden to continuously irradiate the same part repeatedly during treatment, otherwise, the tissue will be damaged due to heat accumulation.