Remember to leave a review. Top reviews will get you a free XanthRemover. Contact us to get your free XanthRemover.
Only use this product after you have read and understood the patch test instructions below. This product contains high percentage glycolic acid and it is meant to burn benign skin lesions and be used for deep skin peels hence you must follow the mandatory patch tests before use. This product is a very effective potent tool and as such must be used appropriately. Do not attempt to use it before completing the full patch testing as described in detail in the instructions. Please note that the patch testing procedure lasts for several days and must be observed and completed precisely as described.
Please note that incorrect use or incorrect aftercare use can lead to:
Unnecessary swelling (temporary), discomfort and pain
Scarring, Hypo and /or hyperpigemntation, Infection and/or delayed healing if the inappropriate aftercare is used, Unexpected downtime, distress due to unexpected downtime.
Brown Spots Removal Instructions
Please note that you should only use products to remove your Brown Spots once you are sure the Brown Spots you want to remove are not dangerous (ie Cancerous). Removing Cancerous Brown Spots can be very dangerous therefore make sure you have the appropriate diagnosis on the nature of each Brown Spots before attempting to remove it using any means. This product can only be used on benign skin conditions and never on diseased skin.
Only use this product after you have read and understood the patch test instructions below.
Please note that incorrect use or incorrect aftercare use can lead to:
Unnecessary swelling (temporary), discomfort and pain Scarring, Hypo and /or hyperpigemntation, Infection and/or delayed healing if the inappropriate aftercare is used, Unexpected downtime, distress due to unexpected downtime.
The patch test is required and mandatory for you to to learn the effects of the XanthRemover on your skin and Brown Spots before you use it. Whenever applying the product on the Brown Spots, use petroleum jelly to cover the skin not affected by the xantheremover leaving only the Brown Spots exposed.
Apply a tiny amount of gel below the chin area and on the forearm, the area to be covered should not exceed 0.5 cm square (small area). Keep the gel for 3 minutes at most. Wipe off using a clean makeup cotton pad and rinse with water. If the treated part presents redness and itching for longer than 24 hours, avoid the use of the product.
Apply a tiny amount of gel somewhere else below the chin area and forearm, the area to be covered should not exceed 0.5 cm square (small area). Keep the gel for 10 minutes at most. Wipe off and rinse with water.
Apply a tiny amount of gel somewhere else below the chin area and forearm, the area to be covered should not exceed 0.5 cm square (small area). Keep the gel for 15 minutes at most. Wipe off and rinse with water.
This patch tests will serve to make sure you do not have any adverse reaction to the gel. Also, you will learn how to use the product by observing the peeling effects after a short duration of the application.
Apply tiny amount of gel on one Brown Spots. Keep the gel for 60 seconds at most. Wipe off and rinse with water. Make sure the gel does not get in contact with the eyes.
Apply tiny amount of gel on another Brown Spots. Keep the gel for 5 minutes at most. Wipe off and rinse with water. Make sure the gel does not get in contact with the eyes.
Apply tiny amount of gel on another Brown Spots. Keep the gel for 10 minutes at most. Wipe off and rinse with water. Make sure the gel does not get in contact with the eyes.
Observe the peeling effects on the Brown Spots treated with the cosmetic peel over the next three days. If you notice any undesired effect stop using the product.
You should have learned that the longer you keep the gel on, stronger and deeper the peeling effects of the product. Apply the gel on a fourth untreated Brown Spots and keep the gel on for 20 minutes, no longer. Wipe off and rinse with water. Make sure the gel does not get in contact with the eyes. In case you have only one or two Brown Spots wait a minimum of one week (not one day) between each patch test application on the same Brown Spots.
The above patch tests will serve for you to get used to the way the Gel works on your skin. You should have learned that the longer you keep the gel on the more the peeling effects of the product on your Brown Spots. In the unlikely event of an adverse reaction of the gel stop using it.
- Wash your hands.
- Cleanse and dry thoroughly the area where the product will be applied. Use the degreasing protocol if required.
- Apply on your brown spots ans surrounding area as you would in the normal skin chemical peel protocol.
- Keep the gel on for as long as you deem necessary to achieve the desired skin peel effects which will eventually lead to the removal of your brown spots. There is no maximum length of application this is decided by you, based on your skin reaction to the High Grade Glycolic acid Gel.
- Once you are satisfied with the degree of ablation, wipe off the Glycolic Acid Gel using a clean make-up cotton pad and rinse with warm water.
One of two days later you should see the peeling /scabbing effect start to take place. This is normal. Let the area recover on its own. The longer the leght of application of the gel the less treatments you will require to achieve the desired brown spot removal result. Conversely the less you keep the gel on the more applications you will require.
In most cases, the Brown Spots are removed within 4 sessions.The longer you keep the Product on the Brown Spots during each application the more the peeling effects. As a consequence the longer you keep your formulation on your Brown Spots the less applications are needed to achieve satisfactory results. Some of our customers have been able to achieve the desired results in 1 to 2 sessions just by keeping the gel on for over 1 hour per application.
Allow a minimum of 2 weeks intervals between applications on the same Brown Spots. In the unlikely event, the scabbing/peeling process is still on going after the 2 weeks’ interval wait until the area has returned to normal to reapply. DO NOT USE makeup ON THE AREA YOU HAVE USED THE PRODUCT UNTIL THE PEELING EFFECT IS OVER.
Also before applying the XanthRemover bear in mind that the scabbing/peeling process may not look pretty for 7 to 10 days soon after the application, therefore it is better to plan ahead and ensure you do not have important upcoming events. Do not apply any makeup during the peeling process.
Do not engage in dangerous or strenuous activities and do NOT WEAR ANY TYPE OF MAKE-UP during the peeling or scabbing process as this could jeopardize the peeling process, increase the chances of infections and therefore increase the risk of unnecessary complications including permanent scarring.
Apply total sun protection/sunscreen after the peeling has taken place up until three months you stopped applying the gel and you achieved the desired results. You must avoid any direct sun exposure for at least three months after the application of the gel. Failure to do so can lead to hyper- pigmentation as well as hypo-pigmentation.
Scars tissues may result due to the removal of your Brown Spots even by using cosmetic peels.
What to do in case the peeling effects are not strong enough in my case? For Example I cannot manage to remove a Brown Spots, I cannot get enough deep peeling effects etc?
The XanthRemover has high concentration of Glycolic Acid and hence it is very strong per se. However in some circumstances the user would like to get very strong burning or peeling effects especially when removing benign Brown Spots or perform very deep skin peels.
1) The first course of action is increase the length of application. The longer the Product is kept on the skin, Brown Spots, Brown spot etc the deeper the burning or peeling effects.
2) If just keeping the Xanthremover gel on for longer does not cut it, then you can increase the effects of the XanthRemover by de-greasing the skin before applying the XanthRemover. The natural way of doing it is applying vinegar on the skin before the use of the XanthRemover. First you have to wash the skin thoroughly, then you dry it, and last using a cotton pad dipped into vinegar rub the skin a number of times with the cotton pad and vinegar. Dry the skin and apply the XanthRemover immediately after. This will enhance the effects of the XanthRemover.
3) If the use of vinegar is not enough for you the next step is Deep de-greasing using acetone. Wash the part of the skin you want to apply the XanthRemover on and once you dry it apply acetone rubbing it using a cotton cloth. Rub the area of the skin a number of times and then apply the XanthRemover once the skin is dry from the Acetone. Please be careful because the effects the XanthRemover will be very different from before. The burns and peeling effects will be much deeper.