What is Anti Ageing ?
Different groups and individual researchers have described anti-aging in their different and unique way that has given anti-aging a number of different common meanings and connotations. In scientific terms, anti-aging is defined as to slowing, preventing, or reversing the aging process in human body. Though, so far, there is not any proven and available medical technology that slows or reverses aging in humans.
For some particular communities, anti-ageing is a myth. According to them, Ageing is a natural process that cannot be prevented in any way.
For the medical and reputable business community, anti-aging process or medicine refers to the early detection, prevention, and treatment of age-related diseases. For example, Calorie restriction brings down the chances of suffering a number of age-related situations. There are a wide array of strategies and therapies available in the market.
What are the causes of ageing ?
As you get older, your body processes such as skin cell regeneration or workout recovery become slow and require more time and energy to complete. As a result, your body and skin start to show symptoms in the form of ageing, wrinkles, fatigue and more. These changes are generally referred to as premature ageing as they happen before the expected age.
However, the good news is you can fight off premature ageing by following an anti-ageing skincare routine and a few anti-ageing tips. Before we dive into anti-ageing skincare, let’s first understand the signs of premature ageing:
Sunspots happen because of the constant exposure to the sun and are also called age spots. These hyperpigmented spots can develop on the back of your hands, face or forearms. These spots come naturally after the age of 40, but if you’re observing them before, it can be a sign of premature ageing.
With age, your skin’s top layer becomes thinner as they contain fewer structuring proteins like collagen that ensures the firmness of your skin. As a result, your hands start to look thin and become prone to wrinkles.
Hyperpigmentation and Inflammation on Skin
Several people can develop skin discolouration patches on their chest as they get old because of the damage from sun exposure. While there can be other reasons, such as eczema for skin discolouration, it is generally a sign of premature skin ageing.
Another common sign of ageing is wrinkles on the face due to a decrease in the production of collagen. With the decreased amount of collagen, your skin starts to sag, and you develop fine lines near your eyes, cheeks and lips.
While these symptoms are unavoidable after a certain age, you can follow different anti-ageing tips instead of anti-ageing treatments to manage premature ageing in the skin.
What are the indications of Ageing ?
There are several signs of ageing that one can experience. Here goes some clearly visible signs or indications of ageing.
1. Dark spots
2. Sagging skin
3. Dull glow-less skin
4. Lines & wrinkles
5. Dry skin
6. Patchy skin
7. Open pores
What is anti aging facial treatment ?
Anti-aging facial is a treatment which is meant to treat or prevent ageing symptoms in the human body especially in the skin. Usually, anti-ageing facials are aimed at slowing the aging process, brighten skin, and reduce wrinkles through various kind of products and techniques. Anti-ageing treatments, to some extent, make a person look younger than his/her age.
How to prevent Ageing ?
Here goes some tips to prevent ageing signs on your body. Implementing them may help you in your Anti-ageing treatment.
1. Eat a healthy balanced diet: Most nutritionists have recommended that a healthy balanced diet is important to reduce the ageing effects on your body. Adding nuts, green vegetables, green tea, antioxidants, etc may play vital role in your anti-ageing treatment.
2. De-stress yourself through exercise, meditation and massage: Stress can have serious implications on your body. Regular exercise will increase your stamina and improve your immunity and mediation & Regular massage will calm down your stress and improve your circulation.
3. Drink lots of water: Water is very important for quality of life. This not only will keep you healthy, but will leave a radiant glow on your skin.
4. Never sleep with your face pressed against the pillow: Sleeping with your face pressed against the pillow may cause ‘sleep lines’ which may take the shape of wrinkles on your face.
5. Don’t Over Wash Your Face: Water may strip your skin of its natural barrier oils and moisture that protects your skin against wrinkles. Washing them off, too often, means you’re washing away protection.
what are the best anti-ageing tips ?
Though ageing is a natural process which happens over the passage of time, there some tips which, if implemented in regularly in daily lifestyle by some, may help to bring drastic changes that one can experience.
1. Manage your stress: Stress-associated hormones may have aging effects on your body. Stressful situations not just affect your mental health but your physical health too bear the consequences of the same.
2. Reduce salt: Eating high-sodium foods may give you a puffier appearance (under your eyes, for example).
3. Control your booze: As alcohol dehydrates the body, drinking too much of alcohol may take a toll on your body.
4. Don’t smoke: In addition to, leaving the harmful effects on your internal body, smoking also damages your looks.
5. Skip the straw: It may seem like an innocent enough habit, but using a straw, over time, may give you wrinkles around your mouth.
6. Eat your antioxidants: The fruits and veggies that contain antioxidants like vitamins B and E are particularly great for skin.
7. Reduce sugar: Apart from causing a risk of obesity, diabetes, and heart disease, sugar may take a toll on your skin, too.
8. Sleep on a silk pillowcase: The silk and satin pillowcases are gentler to your body than Cotton and polyester and it can also prevent you from waking up with creased cheeks.
9. Moisturize before skin dries: Moisturizing your skin regularly takes more effort than just applying some lotion on your face. It helps in reducing and preventing the ageing wrinkles on your skin.
10. Increase protein: Most women should eat 46 grams of protein a day which may help you lose weight or simply maintain your youthfully slim figure.
11. Exercise enough: Regular exercise and running not just increase your stamina but also let your skin breathe enough
Anti-ageing skincare routine that everyone should follow
To ensure you look young and free of any damage from the sun or other environmental stimuli, it is essential to follow a proper anti-ageing skincare routine that includes easy-to-follow steps. Here is the best anti-ageing skincare routine that everyone should follow:
A Gentle Cleanser
The first step in any skincare routine is to use a cleanser to remove any skincare product or makeup, the dust or excess oil accumulated on your face. A gentle cleanser will rid your face of any impurities without stripping the essential oils.
It is essential to use a natural cleanser as the chemical-based products can strip off the essential oils and make your skin dry and sensitive.
The next step is to use a toner that will help you to restore the natural pH of your skin, which gets affected due to pollution, skincare products and makeup. Also, the toner helps in cleansing your clogged skin pores to allow your skin to absorb the goodness of the products you are going to use following this step.
With age, the skin cell regeneration pace starts to decrease. In such a situation, it is essential to manually get rid of the dead cells as they make your skin look dry and dull. Exfoliants are a great way to exfoliate your skin physically. Instead of using a harsh exfoliant, you can use a damp towel or a soft cloth to rid your skin of the dead cells.
The next step in the anti-ageing skincare routine is to apply an anti-ageing serum that has a higher concentration of ingredients with a more targeted approach. Anti-ageing serums are generally rich in vitamin A and C, which increases the production of collagen in your skin. Moreover, they are also rich in antioxidants that help in decreasing the free-radical activity caused by UV damage. Make sure to pat anti-ageing serums instead of rubbing them on your skin.
Moisturiser and Sunscreen
The last step in this skincare routine is to apply a moisturiser with UV protection or both separately. The moisturiser will help to nourish your skin and restore the natural oils of your skin, while the sunscreen will protect you from UV damage, which is one of the leading reasons for premature ageing.
What are the best anti-ageing products ?
When choosing anti-ageing skincare products, always go natural and look for products that are rich in vitamin C and A. Also, these products must have antioxidants to fight off free radical damage.
If you are observing signs of premature skin ageing, you do not need to worry, as by following these anti-ageing skincare routines and tips, you can take care of your skin and stay young and radiant.
Areton Skin Care Products
Areton Eye Serum with Vitmain C, E – Hyaluronic Acid£16.99 Add to cart
Areton Vitamin C Serum Wrinkles Removal, Dark Spots, Anti Aging ,Hydrates etc£16.99 Add to cart
The Areton Sali Soap with 4 Active ingredients, Salicylic Acid, Kojic Acid, Sulphur and Aloe Vera 80 gram£3.50 Add to cart
XanthRemover Glycolic acid Peel for Xanthelasma Removal, Syringoma Removal , Moles and etc£16.99 Add to cart