Areton HIFU 3 in 1 User Manual
This instruction manual provides a description of System components, its controls and displays, instructions for its basic operations, and other equipment information important to be user. Detailed clinical use of the device is provided separately. The Information in this manual is intended solely for the devices manufactured by Areton Ltd and Areton Ltd’s Clients.
Warnings and Disclaimer.
Despite the information provided in this manual the user has to always exercise caution in the use of these types of Devices. This is due to the ablative power of professional High Intensity Focused Ultrasound devices. Failure to exercise caution can result in injuries. This device intended uses are merely aesthetic, no claims of fat loss are made with this device. Do not use this device on the upper eyelids, this could cause permanent injuries to the eye.
Ablative Power of Professional HIFU Devices.
Despite the claims of “complete safety” made by some manufacturers about their professional HIFU Devices, the ablative power of these types of devices must not be underestimated. The power delivered by professional HIFU devices can bend the surface and produce dents onto pieces of hard perspex, this provides an idea of the ablating power of these devices. For these reason the aesthetic practitioner has to exercise caution in the use of these powerful devices.
Device Main Parameters.
Main Device Size 40*38*25cm Input Frequency 50Hz/60Hz Apporximate Power Output 0.2J-2.0J Headpieces Vagina tightening Cartridges (3.0mm,4.5mm);
Face lifting Cartridges (1.5mm,3.0mm,4.5mm);
Body Contouring Cartridges (8.0mm,13.0mm)
Voltage Single phase AC110V-240V Device total weight about 35 kg Including Casing For Transport
Main Unit Front and Back Introduction.
Face and Body Handle with 3.0 mm Cartridge.
Face and Body Handle.
Face and body Handle Description
Item Description ① Switch button Press to fire the ultrasonic shots. ② Work button Indicator light will light up while shots are being fired. ③ Cartridge Lock Sleeve Locks the cartridges to the handle. ④ Cartridges Different cartridges work at different depths. ⑤ Cable sheathing Connect the handle to the device.
Face and Body Cartridges.
Detail of a 4.5mm Face and Body Cartridge
Item description ① Top marker. Cartridges Transducers.
② Ultrasonic line legth. Maximum line length.
Cartridges Types For Face Lifting.
The picture below illustrates the distance between the furthest dots created on the perspex provided.
Vaginal Handle and the two Cartridges.
Vaginal Ultrasound Transducer or Cartridge.
Vaginal Tightness Measurer.
Introduction to the device user interface.
Click on the user interface to enter the next interface(Choose treatment type). In case of body contouring use the click on the picture of the face and insert the 8.0 mm cartridge. The user interface will automatically switch to body contouring.
Face Skin Tightening and Body Contouring User Interface.
Safety Guidelines for Face HIFU Treatment.
Safety Guidelines for Neck Treatment.
The neck is a delicate area, therefore it has to be treated with particular care. The throat must not be treated by the HIFU device. This is because the throat organ is located on the superficial area of the skin inn the neck, therefore any ablative ultrasonic treatment could cause unnecessary traumas to the thyroid gland and the throat.
System General Advise For Face and Body Contouring.
Check if the handle and connector are making good contact. Make sure the cartridge is correctly identified by the user interface Do not place the handle or cartridge on the floor or other hard surfaces, always use the dedicated hook on the unit. Do not twist the handle cable to avoid damaging the internal wires
During its device normal operation only utilise ultrasound conductive gels, do not use other lubricants or emulsions like especially oils, Avoid damage to the cartridge or circuit.
The cartridges have a memory function, After use, please store it separately away from magnetic card or static-charged object.
Do not insert objects other than the cartridges into the handle, otherwise the system circuitry maybe damaged.
Introduction to HIFU Vaginal Tightening.
The same principle which applies to HIFU skin tightening applies also to vaginal tightening. One of the advantages of HIFU Vaginl tightening are the low risks to the individual. The treatment is non invasive and non surgical, it causes no wound, no scars, can tighten the vagina effectivelly proving women sexual life.
The ulsound cartridge will delivershots to the vaginal internal walls at the depth of 3.0 mm and 4.5 mm. This will cause a tightening of the Vaginal internal walls and improve the subject sexual life and sexual sensitivity in general.
Key Device Parameters.
Frequency 50-60Hz Maximum power 200w Treatment cartridges 3.0mm 4.5mm Optional Cartridge
1.5mm Input Voltage 110v-220v Packing size 69*64*34cm
Vaginal Tightness Measurement Interface.
The Vaginal Pressure test is very important, as it monitors the effectiveness of the vaginal tightening procedure. It is advisable to always perform this measurement before any Vaginal tightening treatment and keep the measurement on record for future reference and comparison.
Tighten the switch of the pressure before test, Extrusion air bag to increase the value, and then adjust the switch of the pressure until the value on screen around 20.
Pressure Value Measured
|Condition of vaginal tightening||
Vaginal User Interface.
Brief Explanation 3.0 mm Cartridge
The ultrasound reaches the mucous tissue directly to speed the cell activity, Helping superficial collagen regeneration and increasing overall tissue elasticity
4.5 mm Cartridge
The power reaches a deeper layer better helping vaginal muscle layer to recover elasticity; contributing to an overall tighter Vaginal internal wall.
Pressure tester Insert the smallest ribbed balloon into the Vagina. Pump and look at the user interface to take the pressure measurement.
Vaginal Tightening Treatment Routine.
- Sterilise the Vaginal Pressure tester with a sterilising product, this is important to prevent cross infections.. Then insert the pressure measuring gouge into the vagina and record the value measured to check for future improvements of the Vaginal Tightness. Repeat the Vaginal tightness test before any subsequent treatment.
- Before using the device, sterilise and wipe the Vaginal handle and the Vaginal Cartridges by using alcohol or non corrosive antiseptics. This is important to prevent cross infections. Insert the 4.5 mm cartridge first.
- Insert a condom to avoid direct contact of the Vagina with the cartridge and handle. Despite the use of a condom it it essential to sterilise well the cartridges and handle in advance.
- Set up the unit according to the number of shots per angle rotation etc. Select the lowest power setting which is then to be adjusted up.
- Before inserting the vaginal handle place abundant amount of appropriate Vaginal Lubricant to facilitate insertion and also ultrasonic conductivity.
- Insert the handle into the Vagina up until reaching the cervix entrance. In order to do this appropriately, insert the handle gently and slowly. Always ask the subject whether she is still comfortable while you are inserting the handle very slowly, if the client shows signs of discomfort, stop immediately and if you have not encountered resistance yet, wait and continue to insert the handle slowly until you notice find some resistance. Only push very gently and always watch for the subject comfort while inserting the handle. When you have reached some degree of resistance pull the handle 5 to 7 mm and start the procedure by pressing the start button on the handle. The handle will automatically start rotating and firing the shots.
- At the very beginning of the treatment, after the first one or two shots pause the treatment and increase the power level. Ask the Subject weather she is still comfortable and keep increasing the power level up to when the subject finds it tolerable, (this is the appropriate power level to be used thought the treatment). If at any point the power level becomes intolerable, turn it down to a tolerable level.
- You are supposed to carry out a number of 360 Rotations to complete the treatment with the given cartridge. Once the first 360 degrees rotation has been completed slightly pull out the handle gently. Pull the handle out equal to the length of the ultrasound line (the length of the black part of the cartridge emitting the ultrasound).
- Once you pulled the handle in the right position, then fire another full rotation making sure the subject can bear the intensity of the treatment. Repeat the process until you only have to pull the handle out off the vagina.
- Once you have completed the treatment with the 4.5 Cartridge, remove the condom, remove the previous 4.5 mm Cartridge and insert the 3.0 mm cartridge. Wipe the handle with alcohol or other non corrosive steriliser and once dry, insert a new condom and repeat the whole process above.
It is advisable not to have intercourse for a week after the procedure and the procedure can be repeated in three to four months interval.
Notes for use and maintenance.
- For its correct use and warranty purposes only use accessories supplied by Areton Ltd
- After use, the device must be wiped and disinfected with an appropriate antiseptic product. Clean cartridges using non corrosive antiseptic. Alcohol is suitable for this purpose. The cartridges is packaged in an anti-static package, Do not touch the chip. Cartridges and handle need to keep clean and dry. Put the cartridges into packages for next use after wiping all other accessories using alcohol. In order to avoid breaking or damaging the cartridges , please clean only with alcohol, do not use any other corrosive products solvents.
- To power up the unit only use a socket which have active earthing.
- Do not use the device close to damp environments or water.
- Keep the device away from direct sun exposure and heat sources.
- Poor Contact with the skin through the ultrasound conductive gel can cause the cartridges to deteriorate prematurely.
- Switch off and unplug the the unit after its use.
Notes for Transport.
Drain all cartridges of their water before embarking any aircraft.In case of air transport it si highly advisable that the water inside the cartridges be drained before the device embarks the aircraft. Refill the cartridges with distilled water once you have arrived at destination and you intend to use the device again. Failure to drain the water from the cartridges before embarking the aircraft can cause breakage of the unit due to the water spilling out off the cartridge. This is due to difference in pressure caused by the altitude of the aircraft. In any case when transporting the unit always place it inside the original shock-absorbing casing provided.
Emptying the Hifu Cartridges.
The subject undergoing the HIFU treatment has to be healthy overall. Do not use the device on:
- Pregnant women.
- Subjects with Heart disease, diabetes, hyperthyroidism.
- Subjects with cancer.
- Surgical wounds not yet healed.
- Subjects who had undergone botulinum toxin injections within one year.
When the cartridge is not placed perpendicular to the the face, the device could automatically power off; in this case restart the unit and place the cartridge perpendicular to the skin of the subject you are treating.