These shampoos, commonly referred to as shampoo bars, come in a hard, solid shape, as the name suggests. They’re a great replacement for traditional shampoos that come in plastic bottles, which create waste in your bathroom.
Five of these shampoos are purchased in the UK every second. That works out to 476,000 plastic bottles daily! Just in the UK, 174 million bottles of shampoo are sold annually. The statistics are startling, and they become much more so when you consider how many shampoo bottles wind up in our oceans. Additionally, it will take them 500 years to degrade once they are there.
WHY USE A SOLID SHAMPOO?
You don’t yet practise any zero-waste behaviours, do you? So why not start out slowly with a solid shampoo? You’ve probably collected a sizable number of plastic bottles in your bathroom, like the majority of individuals. Though, surely enough is enough? A good starting point for living a zero-waste lifestyle is a shampoo. You may reduce your use of plastic bottles and stay away from damaging hair products thanks to it. Why? Considering that it’s comprised of natural elements! No matter what type of hair they are intended for, our solid shampoos only contain natural and plant-derived components. Additionally, they are vegan, and obviously, no animals were used in their testing.
Plus, if we look beyond the shampoo itself and focus on the packaging, again, it’s zero waste. Our shampoo boxes are made from recyclable cardboard. The cherry on the cake? Each shampoo lasts twice as long as a regular one, so you won’t have to buy shampoo as often as before! It’s zero waste, yes, but so much more!
Is Lemon Good for Hair? Benefits and Risks ?
Lemons can be used for more than just flavouring food and beverages. This is well-known citrus fruit has plenty of vitamin C, which boosts the immune system and decreases inflammation. Due to their bleaching abilities, lemons are frequently used in household and skincare products.
When it comes to your hair though, lemons are most beneficial in Solid form with other natural ingredients.
- naturally lighten hair, especially lighter hair colors
- create shinier hair
- reduce oil and dandruff
Read on to find out how lemon works and potential benefits, if you’re considering using it on your hair.
Control the oil and dandruff
Lemons’ citric acid properties can literally get to the base of your hair problems. This is particularly true if you have dandruff or a dry scalp. Make sure to massage the Shampoo bar into your scalp as well as your hair when applying the lemon shampoo bar rinse. Lemon juice may help to absorb the extra oils that cause the common scalp problem known as seborrheic dermatitis if you suffer from this form of dandruff. All hair hues can provide these effects.
Hair lightening & Shining
Online searches for natural hair lighteners are likely to turn up anecdotal pieces about how lemons can lighten hair.
These articles claim that lemon juice’s citric acid acts ia a natural bleach or oxidizer. It lightens hair by chemically lowering the melanin, or colour pigment, of your hair. Lemon Based Shampoo has the ability to speed up the bleaching process when exposed to sunlight.
Lemon Based Shampoo bar can make your hair look shinier Not Matter what colour of hair. Shampoo bar typically works best for lighter hair colours like blonde and light brown. Some of the effects may be visible on darker brown and black tones, although they won’t be as noticeable.
Areton Lemon Shampoo Bar Benefits
- Lemon Shampoo bar, Ideal for Normal, Oily Hair and Coloured & Damaged Hair. Lemon Shampoo gives you Moisturises & Softens Hair, Leaves hair strong, soft and shiny strong, soft and shiny
- 💚 Lemon Solid Shampoo bar are formulated with natural ingredients to help restore Damaged, breakage and split ends of the hair and also as well as hydrate and protect the hair follicles and the scalp. Highly nourishing shampoo for oily hair, easy to lather and fast rinse formula with Lemon Essence.
- 💚 Lemon has been proven to support the health of your hair & scalp and Repair damaged hair. Moisturising shampoo infused with Lemon and Plant Based Hydrating. Wet your hair and lather soap from roots to hair tips, Keep massaging on your scalp and Hair
- 💚 95% Plant Based Hydrating formula For Normal Hair, Damaged Hair, Oily Hair, SLS free Shampoo Bar
- 💚 For All Types Hair : Areton Lemon Shampoo Bar suitable for all types hair – Rich and Nourishing, made with high-quality Ingredients