- April 20, 2019
- Posted by: maan
- Category: Uncategorized
IMPORTANT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
Before use of this product ensure that its correctly assembled and installed as specified in the instructions here-in.
Before servicing or cleaning this product disconnect it from its power source.
The use of this product is intended for an authorized Aesthetic practitioner.
The technical specifications of this product and contents of this user manual are subject to change without notice.
- Read the instructions carefully and keep them for future reference before using this product.
- Heed all warnings.
- Seek expert advice if unsure of any operational procedures.
- Take care when moving the product so as not to damage the power cord.
- Disconnect this product the power source when not in use for long periods of time.
- Replace power cord if damaged.
- Contact Manufacturer incase of need for an accessory replacement.
- Grip the power plug firmly and pull from it straight from outlet
- Use this product without professional supervision.
- Use this product for other purposes other than those intended by the manufacturer.
- Attempt to repair or replace any unauthorized part.
- Install this product in a humid or high moisture level environment.
- Use this product equipment alongside emergency or intensive care equipment.
- Use liquid, aerosol, or thinners as cleaning agents.
- Do not use abrasive material to clean the display monitor.
ABLATIVE POWER OF THE HIFU PROFESSIONAL CLASSIC DEVICE
Contrary to the publicized opinions of ‘minimal danger’ manufactures of HIFU devices, the ablative energy produced by this devices MUST not be under estimated. Tests have revealed that the energy produced by a professional HIFU device can warp or dent the surface of hardened perspex. For this reason an aesthetic practitioner is advised to proceed with uttermost caution when conducting procedures with this powerful device.
|MODEL NAME||Professional Classic HIFU|
|TECHNOLOGY||HIFU (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound)|
|POWER||0.2J – 2.0J|
|VOLTAGE||AC 110V – 240V|
|SHOTS||1000 per head|
|NUMBER OF HEADS||3|
|ENERGY TYPE||HIFU 4MHz|
|DEPTH||E 1.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.5mm|
|SCREEN SIZE||15 Color Touch screen|
When High Intestity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) heat energy is focused on a specific area of the skin and subcutaneous tissues, it stimulates the production of collagen. This initiates the rejuvenation of new cells that improve the skin tone and make the muscle tissue more firm.
HIFU treatment accurately achieves the same results as face lifts without the need of invasive surgery or injections.
This procedure is very convenient, one books an appointment with an aesthetics professional and within 45 -90 mins they are back to there normal duties. With the aid of the ultrasound screen the practitioner is able to observe and adjust the parameters.
- Take a photo of the patient before the procedure for recording and reference purposes and save it in a usb.
- Sanitize area to be treated.
- Input parameters for treatment area into machine through display system.
4. Choose and test the right head type and transducer and apply ultrasonic gel.
5. For face treatment when the transmission button is pressed the machine will continue up to the point where all specified parameters are concluded.
6. For body treatment all the high lighted steps above are applicable.
POST TREATMENT CARE
- Do not ingest alcohol for at least 24 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid taking sauna, jacuzzi and steam baths as the skin may still be tender.
- For the face use sun screen to retain moisture at least thrice a day for a week.
- Avoid spicy foods.
- This procedure is not for pregnant women.
- This procedure cannot be performed on persons with facial implants like wired jaws, gold or silver teeth.
- This procedure cannot be performed on persons with advanced stages of skin cancer.
- This procedure cannot be performed on persons with heart conditions including use of a pace maker.
- This procedure cannot be performed on persons who have had recent surgery.
- This procedure cannot be performed on persons taking medication for Throat and mouth infections.
VIDEO EXPLAINING MORE ON PROFESSIONAL CLASSIC HIFU
WARNING AND DISCLAIMER
Areton Limited shall not be held liable for errors contained herein or for incidental or consequential damages or injuries resulting from performance or use of this information. You should ensure that your documentation complies with up-to-date standard procedures and regulations prior to release. Checkout financebyte.co.uk for financial support.