In the UK we have made it as easy as possible for you work with the Areton Ultra Fractional Radio Frequency Microneedler. Pay as you go no minimum contracts! NO Minimum Contracts!
Set up fee £1090 Plus VAT at current UK Rate.
Monthly payments only £360 including VAT. No minimum contracts! Pay as you Go!
If your business is based in the UK and you are in the Aesthetic Business, you can now rent the Areton Ultra Fractional Radio Frequency Microneedler instead of buying it outright. This is the perfect solution if you want to trial the device without committing to high capital expenditure. You can keep this amazing device for only £360 per calendar month! No minimum contract! (So you can keep it for a month, two moths, three months etc as long as you like for only).
- Roll in contract right from the start. No Minimum Term. You can decide to stop the rental at no extra cost and with no extra commitments. This a a unique offering within the UK. Also a great advantage versus the standard 3 to 5 year monthly commitments offered by financial institutions, which you will need to honour even if you later do not want the equipment any longer.
- We will honour any warranties for the entire rental period. After all it is our interest to make sure the device works and you keep up with the rental.
- Your business will not need to allocate all the cash resources for purchasing the unit outright.
- This allows your business more spare cash to focus on your trading activities when this is most needed.
- You do not need to pay interests to financial institutions.
How to start the rental of the Areton Ultra Fractional RF Microneedler. Start the automated monthly payments through Paypal first by clincking on the button below and follow the steps outlined by PayPal.
Then pay for the one off set up fee by clicking on the button below and we will send you the unit for you to use. Please note that the set up fee is non refundable.
- UK Limited companies and UK self-employed only.
- Subsequent monthly payments 360 GBP INCLUDING VAT.
- No deposits.
- Minimum Term NONE. No commitments. Roll in contract (pay as you go). So you can trial it for a month only if you wish.
- The price does not include consumables (disposable tips) and routine maintenance.
Please note that this price does not cover the cost of any consumables. Any consumables are extra. Cost of each tip is £38 plus VAT per tip. Minimum order of 3 tips for £114 including VAT.
If you have any question please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please note that no “Damage waivers” or “Damage Waiver Plus” are currently offered therefore the hirer shall arrange their own insurance to cover such risks if she/he wishes to do so. Make sure you understand and agree to the standard Terms and Conditions of hire as they form integral part of our hire contract. Postage back for returns have to be borne by the hirer. To view the full Terms and conditions please Click Here.