We have made it extremely easy for you to rent the Portable Professional Areton HIFU TOO! Only £260 including VAT per month!
No Deposits Required!
If you are a Limited company or a trader in the UK, you can now rent the Portable Professional Areton HIFU device instead of buying it outright. This is the perfect solution if you want to trial the device without committing to high capital expenditure. You can have this Device for only £260 including VAT!
- Your business will not need to allocate all the cash resources for purchasing the unit outright. This allows your business more spare cash to focus on your trading activities when this is most needed.
- We will honour any warranties for the entire rental period. After all it is our interest to make sure the device works and you keep up with the rental. (Extra cartridges are chargeable)
- One free 5000 Shots cartridge of your choice every 6 months. So you do not have to worry about buying the extra cartridges after you have exhausted the total number of shots.. Usually this is sufficient for the demand of most clinics and no extra cartridges are required. If you buy these units then you will have to buy the extra cartridges every time they will run out of shots.
- Free UK Delivery.
- You do not need to pay interests to financial institutions.
- Cartridges included are 1.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.5mm, 8.0mm and 13.0 mm. 5000 Shots Each
Click on the button below your order for this HIFU device rental. The minimum term is 4 months. Please first make the payment for 4 months rental (£260 x 4 Months=) £1,040 Including VAT. The monthly ongoing payments will only kick in after the first 4 months. If you want to return the unit after 4 months rental, this roll in payment set up will be cancelled.
- Limited companies and UK Traders only.
- Minimum Rental term 4 months.
- The minimum monthly rental term does not include extra consumables.
- Subsequent monthly payments £260 INCLUDING VAT.
- No deposits.
- No commitments after the first 4 months’ rental. Roll in contract (pay as you go).
The rental payments do not contribute t0wards the purchase of the unit. If you have any question please do not hesitate to contact us.