Importance of the Arc duration
The power level of the device that you are using is relatively easy to control, If you have a device that allows you to change the power of the device. Forunately, we have solved this problem in the Beauty-teck plus device. There are several power levels in the beautyteck device and moreover, you can easily control the spots distance.
The Duration of the arc is a parameter which is not very easy to control because so far, we are able to control the Arc by only using hands, eyes or button on the device. It is a bit challenging for the human to control the duration of the arc efficiently. In our device, we have solved this problem because as we know the human eyes are unable to detect when the arc is OFF or ON. But a computer can detects the arc when it is OFF and ON, so in the Beauty-teck device, a computer counts the milliseconds of the Arc.
How start counter works?
If the target time is set at 600 milliseconds in the Start Counter Mode. What the device does, it Switches ON the needle (TIP) of the Device and waits for the arc to take place. It does not start counting up until it detects the arc. When the arc is detected then it starts counting.
On right hand side graph, we set the device at 600 milliseconds. So when the arc is ON computer Starts Counting immediately and keep the TIP of the device ON for exact 600 milliseconds. It doesn’t matter the Arc is ON for 10 milliseconds or 50 milliseconds or 590 milliseconds. It will keep the TIP ON for 600 milliseconds. That’s really very important to understand this thing.
Difference between Whole Counter and Start Counter
- Set the maximum time of the Arc.
- In the start counter Soon as the arc to take place the start counter starts the counting the duration of the arc and its finishes exactly at 600ms. it does not matter how much the arc takes place for 5 milliseconds, 1m, 10mm.
- So the Start counter gives you the option to make sure you have maximum time of the arc limit and the limit is digitally controlled.
- Set the Whole Time of the Arc.
- In the whole counter what we do is actually counting the total time of arcing for example 600 milliseconds. The device will make sure that the arc duration in total 600 milliseconds it doesn’t matter the interval in between. When the arc is OFF it will still wait to the arc to take place (ON), whether the arc is OFF for 10, 20, 50 milliseconds. It up until counts overall 600 milliseconds.
- The whole counter we call whole counter because it counts the whole time of arcing.