Please note that these instructions may not be up to date. Therefore please refer always to those emailed to you soon after you place your order with us.
Be aware that before proceeding to remove unsightly skin conditions using cosmetic peel formulations, it is strongly recommend that you check with a local specialist to ensure that whatever lesion or skin condition you intend to treat is indeed benign and it is not a medical condition. We are willing to help but unable to make any diagnosis. To leran more about how a diagnosis is made Click Here.
When we dispatch any of our products over to you it is assumed that you already consulted a specialist. The product is intended to be used only to treat those aesthetic conditions advertised and must not be used for any other purpose. Additionally, you must perform patch tests as per our instructions, to get used to the way cosmetic peels work on your skin and also ensure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients in the formulation. The cosmetic peel should only be used on you only and should not be passed to any third party for use.
Although the risks are very low for cosmetic removal and any other cosmetic peels could cause:
- Potentially permanent loss of vision if in contact with the eyes. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to avoid contact of the product with the eyes as this has the potential for permanent loss of vision. This is unlikely with the use of cosmetic peels however it could only occur if the product becomes in contact with the eyes. This applies in general to any other cosmetic peels product on the market. In any case, it is the responsibility of the purchaser or end user to avoid all contact of the product with the eyes. In the unlikely event of contact with the eyes rinse profusely with water and contact your nearest doctor.
- Topical use only. Avoid contact with mouth and nostrils. Do not Eat. Complications could arise if ingested and must be kept out of reach of children. The product is neither poisonous nor toxic however KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- After the peeling effect is over, always protect from UV radiations by using total sunscreens or total sun protection up to three months after the last use.
- This product is NOT intended for daily use and it should be used at the intervals suggested in the instructions.
- Improper use of any aesthetic/cosmetic peels formulations for the intended uses advertised could cause permanent scarring, hypo-pigmentation, hyper-pigmentation, infections (during the peeling process), excessive swelling and/or blistering. ALWAYS ADHERE TO THE PATCH TESTING INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE FULL APPLICATION.
- The potential for scarring increase if the treated area becomes infected during the peeling process. Alternatively it can also occur if the product is used at shorter intervals than suggested in the instructions or applied for too long. It has been demonstrated that, if the product is used sensibly no scars should occur. However, it isvery well known in the industry that any type of treatments for the intended purposes of the product, cannot guaranteed scarring will not occur. Remember that the end results are always related to both the modality of use of the product and the aftercare which are both left to the customer to carry out on their own.
- Some individuals are particularly prone to developing scars and therefore scarring could occur regardless, this is out of our control. If you had history of developing hypetrophic, atrophic scars or keloids do not use the product. Additionally please note that the risks of scarring is an accepted eventuality in the removal of benign skin conditions and similar applications, irrespective of the method to remove them. (If in doubt, please consult the informed consent form available from any aesthetic clinic providing similar services). For these reasons you agree NOT to hold us liable for any possible scars which could result after the use of the cosmetic peel for the intended uses of the product because the risk of abnormal scar formation, can be minimised but, can never be excluded completely.
- Should any scab form do not remove them and leave them to peel off by themselves.
- Hypo-pigmentation is not generally permanent as it is a normal reaction to skin regeneration. When the new skin grows the pigments will not have been produced yet. This occurs especially after particularly prolonged applications . As seen in the instructions it is suggested to be achieve the desired results in multiple sessions. Generally in those cases where hypopigmentation occurs, hypopigmentation will fade over time, however in rare cases it could become a long term condition.
- Hyperpigmentation (darker than usual parts of the skin) usually occurs if the area where cosmetic peels have been applied is exposed to direct or indirect sunlight without use of sun screen (total physical filter SPF50 +). Do not expose the treated skin to sunlight for at least three months after treatment even while using total physical filters. Avoid artificial tanning products and the use UV tanning machines for at least three months after the last use of the product.
- Infections are very rare and have not been reported to date. However it is possible if the area treated is exposed to bacteria or dirt during the peeling process (or scabbing process). In the very unlikely event of an infection consult your doctor.
- Excessive swelling is very rare. This may happen in two circumstances:(1)Allergic reactions to one of the ingredients in the peel or;(2)Hypersensitivity of the particular skin type to AHAs in general.
- Rare swelling occurrences are treated with anti histamines prescribed by your doctor (in case of allergic reactions). Both causes of swelling are not life threatening nor dangerous to your skin. Generally, if swelling is untreated it normally disappears in 3 to 4 days. If it does not consult your doctor.
- Blistering. This is a very rare occurrence. It is a particularly rare type of reaction to AHAs in general at any concentration. In the unlikely event of blistering this usually occurs within the first 5 to 10 minutes of the product application (during the patch test). The effects of blistering are not generally permanent and will usually disappear by themselves in 3 to 4 days after application. In the unlikely event that you experience blistering, stop using the product.
- Do not use the product if you have active herpes, if you are pregnant or if you are breastfeeding.
- Do not use on wounds, damaged skin or irritated skin.
- In rare cases the use of cosmetic peel products could cause temporary erythema, itching, irritation (due to external factors during the peeling process). In one of these unlikely cases stop using the product.
Should the above not be clear please do not hesitate to let us know and we will explain further. The above does not only apply to the Areton One (Skin Re_Surfacer) but also to any cosmetic products containing AHAs in general.
If you disagree with any of the above, please let us know within four days from receipt of our first correspondence via email and we will refund the purchase in full prior to dispatching the product.
For the sake of clarity the Areton One does not contain any medicine, it is NOT a medical device, it is not a healthcare product. It is a specialised cosmetic peel with the only intended use of allowing the same or similar effects you would have after Laser treatment and similar for the aesthetic intended uses of the product. All the intended uses of the product are aesthetic and are NOT required to be treated as a medical condition.
All ingredients are stated on the container and the formulation has been manufactured conforming to ISO 22716 in a European laboratory accredited for own and private label (DNV Business Assurance). The Areton One (Skin Re-Surfacer) is a Private Label Aesthetic/Cosmetic Peel (COSMETIC PRODUCT) and neither medicines nor medications are contained in any of our formulations. All ingredients are listed in the European portal for cosmetics cosIng and allowed without restriction.
Areton One (Skin Re-Surfacer).
The Areton One (Skin Re-Surfacer) is a standard product customised only to treat aesthetic conditions. There is no degree of customisation to the individual. The product is intended only for the person who purchased, it is not to be used or passed onto third parties for use.
Areton One (Skin Re-Surfacer) with money back guarantee terms and conditions of sale.
The cool down period is one week after receipt of the order acknowledgement. Our cosmetic peels are very effective, however in a small percentage of cases it does not seem to be effective because it is reported that the aesthetic condition treated does not seem to improve. If you have purchased the Areton One (SKin Re-Surfacer) with money back guarantee we will refund the payment if you were not satisfied with the results or the effects of the product. We will refund the full payment once we received the product back as long as this has been sent back and received within three months from the point of receipt of the product by the customer. This option also covers our on-line services for up to 2 months after the order has been received.
Areton One (Skin Re-Surfacer) terms and conditions of sale.
The cool down period is one week after receipt of the order acknowledgement.Our cosmetic peels are very effective, however in a small percentage of cases it does not seem to be effective because it is reported that the aesthetic condition treated does not seem to improve. If you have purchased the basic Basic Areton One you acknowledge that after the first 7 days cool-off period we cannot accept refunds or returns if the cosmetic treatment does not appear effective in your case. If you are in the UK you can return the item within 14 calendar days of receiving the product. Once we received the item with its seals and content we will refund your payment. This option also covers our on-line service for up to 2 months after the order has been received.
Any costs of product return must be borne by the customer (or importer if the purchaser is located outside the UK or supplied at delivery address outside the UK). In case of warranties relating to the use of the product, they expire 3 months after delivery, therefore no returns are accepted 3 months after receipt of the product .
We have extensive experience in treating aesthetic conditions using specialised cosmetic peels, however NO advice given over the phone or via email should be interpreted as specialist or medical advice. We advise that, if in doubt, you consult a local doctor or dermatologist. NO advice given over the phone or via email should be interpreted as deviation from the instructions or substitute of the instructions.
None of the information contained on of the websites managed by Areton LTD or advertising or instructional videos are a substitute of the instructions and any terms and conditions of business.
Unless you inform us otherwise it is assumed that you give us consent to publish your pictures on our website. You grant us full copyrights of the images you send us. However we will not use your real name unless you give us permission. These pictures serve for our studies and marketing. Unless you tell us otherwise we will NOT use your real name on our website. Despite that, if at any point in time you would like your images to be removed from our website we will do it as soon as feasibly possible (unless the picture/s are integral part of a video). If you do not wish your images to be published inform us within 7 days.
Non UK Residents.
For Non UK Residents the product must be used only by a cosmetic/aesthetic specialist who will apply it for you, and give you the appropriate instructions based on their knowledge. If you purchase the product outside the UK, you (the legal importer) are purchasing the product as a generic professional peel and our sole responsibility lies on the supply of the product as stated on the label. Your local specialist will determine under his/her own sole responsibility the modality of use of the product. Our sole responsibility is to supply the product in line with the ingredients stated on the label. The instructions below are for reference only and should be ignored as the product, within your jurisdiction, may be meant to be used under the supervision and direction of a local cosmetic specialist. The applicable laws and jurisdiction are exclusively the ones of England and Wales.
The patch test is required and mandatory for you to to learn the effects of the Areton One on your skin before any full application. If you use the product in an area close to your eyes, have someone else to apply the product for you to monitor the timing of the application and to ensure any of the product does not get in contact with your eyes.
Day one: Apply a tiny amount of gel below the chin area and on the forearm, the area to be covered should not exceed 0.5 cm square (small area). Keep the gel for 3 minutes at most. Wipe off using a clean make-up cotton pad and rinse with water. If the treated part presents redness and itching for longer than 24 hours, avoid the use of the product.
Day two: Apply a tiny amount of gel somewhere else below the chin area and forearm, the area to be covered should not exceed 0.5 cm square (small area). Keep the gel for 10 minutes at most. Wipe off and rinse with water.
Day three: Apply a tiny amount of gel somewhere else below the chin area and forearm, the area to be covered should not exceed 0.5 cm square (small area). Keep the gel for 15 minutes at most. Wipe off and rinse with water.
These patch tests will serve to make sure you do not have any adverse reaction to the gel. Also you will learn how to use the product by observing the peeling effects after a short duration of the application.
Day five: Apply a tiny amount of gel on the area you intend to treat. Keep the gel for 60 seconds at most. Wipe off and rinse with water. Make sure the gel does not get in contact with the eyes.
Day six: Apply a tiny amount of gel on another area you intend to treat. Keep the gel on for 5 minutes at most. Wipe off and rinse with water. Make sure the gel does not get in contact with the eyes.
Day seven: Apply a tiny amount of gel on another area you intend to treat. Keep the gel on for 10 minutes at most. Wipe off and rinse with water. Make sure the gel does not get in contact with the eyes.
Observe the peeling effects on the area treated with the cosmetic peel over the next three days. If you notice any undesired effect stop using the product.
Day eleven: You should have learned that the longer you keep the gel on, stronger and deeper the peeling effects of the product. Apply the gel on a fourth untreated area and keep the gel on for 15 minutes, no longer. Wipe off and rinse with water. Make sure the gel does not get in contact with the eyes.
The above patch tests will also be necessary for you to get used to the way the Gel works on your skin. You should have learned that the longer you keep the gel on the more the peeling effects of the product. In the unlikely event of an adverse effect of the gel stop using it.
Modality of full Application after the patch tests.
Wash your hands.
Cleanse and dry thoroughly the area where the product will be applied.
Use a clean cotton ear bud to apply if you are only using it on a small area. Otherwise apply using your fingertips and spread accordingly.
The product is meant for topical use and only on intact skin.
Once you want to stop the application, wipe off using a clean make-up cotton pad and rinse with warm water .
Allow a minimum of 2 weeks intervals between applications on the same area. In the unlikely event the scabbing/peeling process is still ongoing after the 2 weeks’ interval wait until the area has returned to normal before reapplying. DO NOT USE MAKE UP ON TREATED AREA BEFORE THE PEELING EFFECT IS OVER.
The maximum duration of each application after the patch test is 15 minutes. You should avoid over-applying the product and be patient in the achievement of the desired results.
Remember that it may take a number of applications in order to achieve the desired effects.
The longer you apply the Product on the area you are treating during each application the more the peeling effects. As a consequence the longer you keep your Areton One on the area you are treating the less applications are needed to achieve satisfactory results. Said that, we formally advise to be conservative and use the gel only for the maximum duration of 15 minutes at a time to achieve maximum cosmetic treatment safety. Do not try and increase the timing of each application in order to achieve the desired results faster, because this is not advisable.
Remember, once you perform a full application , wait two to three weeks before reapplying the Areton One. In any case, do not reapply the formulation before the area has recovered from the previous peeling application. It is recommended to send us pictures before reapplying the Areton One. Send us your up to date photos every time you are in doubt, we are here to help you achieve your desired results!
Also before applying the Areton One, bear in mind that the scabbing/peeling process may not look pretty for 7 to 10 days soon after the application, therefore it is better to plan ahead and ensure you do not have important upcoming events or special work commitment that require you to look at your best. Do not apply any make up during the peeling process.
Do not engage in dangerous or strenuous activities and do NOT WEAR ANY TYPE OF MAKE-UP during the peeling process as this could jeopardize the peeling process, increase the chances of infections and therefore increase the risk of unnecessary complications including permanent scarring. Apply total sun protection/sunscreen after the peeling has taken place up until three months you stopped applying the gel and you achieved the desired results. You must avoid any direct sun exposure for at least three months after the application of the gel. Failure to do so can lead to hyper-pigmentation as well as hipo-pigmentation.
Meanwhile, should you have further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
6 Colwick Road
The supplier of the Areton One (Skin Re-Surfacer) is Areton Limited, registered address 6 Colwick Road NG2 4BU Nottingham (UK).
Although we have not had a single issue with our formulations, (for legal reasons) we warn before proceeding to using our formulations that you must check with a local Specialist to ensure any lesion or imperfection you intend to treat is indeed benign. Additionally you must check with a local specialist that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients of the formulation we send you and you must perform patch tests. We warn not to use any of our products on lesions which could be cancerous.